Greetings and thank you for joining me for an online Bible study using Rick Warren’s The Purpose Driven Life!
We are taking a 40 day spiritual journey! And…we’re doing it differently than we’ve ever done it before…at least I am! ONLINE! Aren’t we blessed to be able to share what God is doing in our lives from all over the United States! Through the blessing of the I-net, we can come together from wherever we live and share in God’s kingdom! Please pray for each other as we start this new adventure!!!
For the sake of giving Rick Warren the credit he deserves, I’ll “write” his words in quotes and make them bold! Bible verses will be written in italics.
Please covenant with me and with each other and more importantly, with God to commit the next 40 days to learning God’s purpose for your life! Just send me an email stating “I commit” and followed by your name and the city and state where you live.
NOW! Are you ready?! I am!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment