Monday, October 20, 2008

Day four

Day four starts with this statement…”This life is not all there is.”

What do you think about Rick’s statement…”Life on earth is just the dress rehearsal before the real production.”

DRESS REHEARSAL???

I like to think of this life as boot camp for the next life. When I try to wrap my mind around the fact that this life is just the beginning, just rehearsal, just boot camp…whew! It sheds a completely new light on all the STUFF that happens especially the bad or hard STUFF!

“When this tent we live in - our body here on earth - is torn down, God will have a house in heaven for us to live in, a home he himself has made, which will last forever.”

I find myself living as if today is all there is…I get totally enamored with the here and now but God has made me to live forever.

Rick says, “Your relationship to God on earth will determine your relationship to him in eternity.” In light of this, what’s your relationship with God going to be like in heaven?

No comments: