Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Announcing New Weight Loss Program!

Well, I may have stumbled on to a new weight loss program…It’s called Facebook and Curves! On the F & C Program, you simply video yourself every day upon leaving Curves and post it on Facebook!

Seriously, the F & C Program is keeping me honest! For instance, last night when I ate two mini (too many – lol) of my newly concocted lemon cream cheese mini cupcakes, I felt compelled to announce it (confess it, if you will) to my friends on FB. I was met with a variety of responses that were both encouraging and helpful. I was able to resist the temptation to do what I usually do and eat several more. And when I overslept this morning, instead of using it as an excuse to skip my exercise program, I realized that someone just may be waiting for my daily report on FB so I’d better drag my big behind out of bed and get moving! I simply was not going to have to confess laziness after confessing I’d eaten those little cupcakes!

I’m sure there’s a psychologist out there that has the answer as to why the F & C Program is working for me. I probably have some deep narcissistic neurosis lurking in my subconscious and maybe, someday, I’ll fall on over the edge but frankly, I don’t care. The F & C is working! I’m motivated to live a healthy lifestyle. I feel better physically. I feel better about myself. And one day soon, I’m going to look better!

So, here’s to living every day to it’s fullest…whatever it takes!

No comments: