Sunday, October 12, 2008

Women With A Purpose Online Bible Study

Calling women everywhere to find out who they are in Christ!

Beginning Monday, Oct. 20, at 7:00 p.m., I'll be leading a women's online bible study. I'll be using Rick Warren's Purpose Driven Life. If you're interested in participating, please purchase a copy of the book and read through "Day 7". Then next Monday, I'll post my thoughts on the material we've covered along with some discussion questions for you to comment on. I'll be online until 8:00 p.m. to read and answer your questions and comments. I'll check back during the week and comment for anyone who blogs at another time.

This is a first for me and so very new. I hope to find out how to start a live chat in the near future. I'll keep you update.

Have a great week and see you next Monday!

"It's in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ,...he had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living, part of the overall purpose he is working out in everything and everyone." Ephesians 1:11 (The Message)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW CONGRADULATIONS ON YOU'RE NEW BIBLE CLASS ONLINE CAN'T WAIT TO BE INVOLVED AND WILL BE PRAYING FOR THE SALVATION OF OTHERS GOD BLESS YOU AND THANKS FOR THE ONLINE BIBLE CLASS TRULLY BERNICE BANKS

Anonymous said...

CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED. SEE YOU MONDAY

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get started. See you on line Monday.

Sue said...

Jane I am really looking forward to the bible study and praying I can learn to do this on the computer.

Entertain With JANE!!! said...

Hey everybody! I decided I'd better give this a little test drive! Let's see if it works!

Entertain With JANE!!! said...

Yay! It worked!