Hi Jane, I would still be a follower of Christ. He enriches my life so much. I can't imagine being without him. People can be saved on their deathbed and still go to heaven, but they have missed all the blessings of having Jesus a central part of their life.
I have a couple of family members who are missing this benefit in their life, and I feel really bad for what they are missing.
Thanks for the opportunity to comment. I don't talk a LOT about my faith, but I do appreciate the acceptance of and freedom to be able to mention it as part of who I am.
The first time I heard this question, it really surprised me. I had to look into myself and be honest...did I simply have some fire insurance or was I really in a relationship with God! He's been so good to me. I can't imagine life without Him!
Would I still be a follower of Christ, even though there would be no threat of Hell or no reward of Heaven. The answer is Yes. He is my best friend in my heart and soul. I've known him since I was little girl. My heart and soul know him and my conscious quietly remind me that when I follow his commandments, I can not go wrong in this life.
3 comments:
Hi Jane, I would still be a follower of Christ. He enriches my life so much. I can't imagine being without him. People can be saved on their deathbed and still go to heaven, but they have missed all the blessings of having Jesus a central part of their life.
I have a couple of family members who are missing this benefit in their life, and I feel really bad for what they are missing.
Thanks for the opportunity to comment. I don't talk a LOT about my faith, but I do appreciate the acceptance of and freedom to be able to mention it as part of who I am.
Judy
The first time I heard this question, it really surprised me. I had to look into myself and be honest...did I simply have some fire insurance or was I really in a relationship with God! He's been so good to me. I can't imagine life without Him!
Thanks for sharing!
Would I still be a follower of Christ, even though there would be no threat of Hell or no reward of Heaven. The answer is Yes. He is my best friend in my heart and soul. I've known him since I was little girl. My heart and soul know him and my conscious quietly remind me that when I follow his commandments, I can not go wrong in this life.
Post a Comment